About this item
Natural & organic, suitable for all dog breeds.Eradicates odour & dirt.Combination of Neem & Aloe Vera extracts that helps with hydration. Anti-tick and flea formulation (plant-based). Antifungal and Antibacterial properties. It works as a great agent against ticks and fleas. It also works as an antiseptic and antiviral aid.
Hydration with vitamin E — vitamin E is used for reducing flakiness, providing hydration, and promoting a healthy coat. It also improves the condition of the skin by rejuvenating itchy and dry skin.
No Nasty Chemicals - The shampoo is free of nasty chemicals like pesticides. Such chemicals can cause an adverse reaction on a dog due to their harsh properties.
Directions to use — Wet the dog’s coat and apply the shampoo generously over the entire coat. Massage the shampoo into a rich, smooth bubble lather. After massaging, leave the shampoo for at least 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly, avoiding the eye area. Simply brush or blow-dry.
- PEST CONTROL: Kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and lice.
- FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Rich, creamy, sensitive skin formula with soothing aloe, lanolin and oatmeal.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Contains an insect growth regulator (IGR) to kill and prevent flea development for up to 28 days.
- USE ON DOGS & CATS: Safe for use on all dogs, cats, puppies and kittens 12-weeks and older.
- FRESH SCENT: Pleasant, fresh scent.
- PET, HOME & YARD: 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Adams provides a multi-step product solution to fight pests on every front - Complete your system with our Pet, Home, and Yard products.
- Packaging may vary
The Flea Life Cycle
4 Stages of Cycle
- Eggs make up 50% of the flea population and hatch within 14 days.
- Larvae hate light and will move into fibers on your carpet and under furniture in your home.
- Pupae is the stage in which the cocoon begins to form.
- Adults immediately look for a host once emerging from the cocoon.
Thoroughly wet your pet with warm water. Apply 1-2 tablespoons of shampoo to your pet's fur.
Work the shampoo into a lather. Let it remain on your pet for 5 minutes to kill pests.
Rinse with warm water and dry your pet off. Repeat every 7-10 days or as needed.