Pet dryers are one of the reasons groomers can promptly get the fur babies dry off for further grooming so you must be equipped with the best quality pet dryer.
There isn’t a better value in the grooming realm than the Cyclone.
It is one of the best single motor pet dryers available. Powerful, high-velocity dryer to deliver a high volume of gently warmed air to blast water from coats without damaging them with heat. A better airflow system and a smaller flow friction force, have allowed it to perform at a high energy efficiency ratio.
- A high-velocity dog grooming dryer delivers a high volume of air to blast water from coats.
- A better airflow system and a smaller flow friction force, have allowed TD-901T to perform at a high energy efficiency ratio. The TD-901T, 1200-watt motor, outperforms the 1600-watt dryer currently on the market.
- The longer carbon brush of 38 mm (1.5"), is the longest currently on the market. Smaller sparks created by smaller carbon pellets and smoother rotors give this dryer has a longer lifespan (by 30%) compared to the previous model
- Variable speed of airflow up to 60 m t /sec controlled by solid-state controls.
- Powerful 600 W long-lasting Japanese carbon brush motor.
- Works on a two-stage filtration process.
- It can be used with or without heat with a built-in independent unbreakable Incoloy tubular heating element.
- 2-meter-long puncture-resistant hose.
- Natural heating technology with a quiet insulated operation to improve productivity.
- New Launched 52 mm (2.04") diameter hose system and highly improved motor, give the user a much higher blow force of 605 grams, an increase of 45% over the previous model; unmatched wind speed of 60 m/s, an increase over the previous model by 40%.
- The dryer housing unit is seam welded perfectly sealing internal components and reducing noise
- A better airflow system and reduced friction improve efficiency translating into energy savings
- Two-stage filtration and solid-state variable speed control allow you to control the airflow to suit the drying needs.
- Dual mounted legs allow both vertical and horizontal use.
- As the dryer is light weight it is highly portable dryer.
- The round nozzle helps to open the coat, helps dematting the coat, and gets the undercoat out.
- The narrow nozzle helps to dry as well as iron or straighten the coats.
- Insulation sleeve provides a safe grooming experience and avoids burns.
- It is truly energy-saving dryer
- Maximum Power: 1800 W
- Heat Power: 600 W
- Blow Force: 605 g
- Speed: 60 m/s variable control
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Hose length: 8.2 ft
- Hose diameter: 52 mm
- Maximum Speed: 60 m/s
- Highest Temperature: 52°C
- Noise: 83 db
- Construction: steel
- Dimension: 13” L X 6” W X 8” H (34 L X 16 W X 21 H cm)
- Warranty - 6 Months
- 1 Round Nozzle
- 1 Narrow Nozzle
- 1 Insulation Sleeve
How to care:
Step 1 – Unplug the dryer, and take out the cap and filter which are located at the rear exterior of the dryer. Use a vacuum cleaner or a big brush to clean the cap and foam filter. You may find the cap and filter accumulated with animal dander, debris, and hair all over it. It has to be cleaned thoroughly.
Step 2 – Later take the foam filter, scrub and clean it nicely so that the bacteria and odour are gone. Allow it to dry off and fix everything as it is.