Pet dryers are one of the reasons groomers can promptly get the fur babies dry off for further grooming so you must be equipped with the best quality pet dryer here we present the most aptly named dryer in the pet world.
Aeolian Blaster Single Motor Pet Grooming Dryer! Incredible Power, Incredible Value.
This single motor dryer outperforms most dual motor dryers in this market. Its wind speed and blow force have been experienced to be believed. This dryer is revolutionizing the world of single motor pet dryers. It’s versatile too. Mount it on the wall or stand mount. This dryer has been designed with a sturdy metal housing to help increase the life span of your grooming dryer. A perfect dryer for Individuals as well as Professionals.
- Maximum Power: 2800 W
- Heat Power: 600 W
- Blow Force: 810 g
- Maximum Speed: 90 m/s
- Highest Temperature: 52° C
- Noise: 83 dB
- Hose length: 10 ft
- Net Weight: 4.7 kg
- Construction: Steel
- Dimension: 13” L X 6” W X 8” H (34 L X 16 W X 21 H cm)
- Warranty: 6 Months
- 1 Round Nozzle
- 1 Narrow Nozzle
- 1 Insulation Sleeve
- One-click Easy Operation, allowing the operator to remove the nozzle with just one finger
- Upgraded nozzle with heat insulation sheath and ultra-low temperature narrow & round nozzle.
- Low speed and high heat function
- Separate button for power and heat
- Heater function useful for cold weather
- Ultimate flexibility with heating elements to provide drying as well as blasting function
- Provides equally powerful blast as a double motor dryer
- Lighter in weight thus easy to carry
- Powerful as well as affordable
- Horizontal and Vertical legs for horizontal or vertical mounting
- Easy to service and maintain with just 2 step cleaning and maintenance
- Environment-safe drying
NOVA: New BRUSHLESS motor gives super power and inexhaustible service life, it eliminates carbon brushes so that groomers and our pets do not inhale harmful carbon dust, and the grooming environment will turn to safe and clean as well as in the drying process.
The results show that when the hose surface shows temperature over 64 Celsius degrees, the nozzle only measures 29.8°C. The heat insulation sheath works very well too, when the inside is 65℃, the outside is only at 38℃, providing safe operation on groomers’ front arms.
How to care:
- Step 1 – Unplug the dryer, and take out the cap and filter which are located at the rear exterior of the dryer. Use a vacuum cleaner or a big brush to clean the cap and foam filter. You may find the cap and filter accumulated with animal dander, debris, and hair all over it. It has to be cleaned thoroughly.
- Step 2 – Later take the foam filter, scrub and clean it nicely so that the bacteria and odour are gone. Allow it to dry off and fix everything as it is.