Andis Excel 5 Speed Super-Duty Detachable Blade Clipper performs
professional grooming on all dog coats and breeds
Professional dog groomers find a way to add art to every detail. From ears to tails,
muzzles to nails, make every dog a standout. This high-performance pet clipper is
perfect for all coats like Golden retrievers, Poodle, Labradors, and more.
The best Andis five-speed clipper with the rotary motor and new blade drive
technology allows your energy to stay high and creativity to continue flowing. The
lightweight design complemented by a soft-grip anti-slip housing means you stay comfortable.
- Voltage: 100-240 V
- Speed: 2000-3800 SPM
- Speed level: 5-speed adjustable
- Weight: 362 g
- Length: 6.25”
- Construction: Polymer
- With 6 Month Warranty
- Includes charging plugs
- UltraEdge Detachable blade size 10
- 10 ft heavy-duty power cord
- Blade oil
Which Clipper Professional Dog Groomers Use?
- 5-speed clippers are perfect for an all-round grooming
- Best clipper for professional groomers
- Just one clipper for grooming all types of breeds and coats
How to clean Andis clippers?
1. Unplug the clipper and remove the blade from the clipper, use a small
size cleaning brush, that usually comes with the kit to clean hair stuck
between the blades and the clipper.
2. Inspect the blade drive, if worn out it has to be replaced. This Quad
blade drive assembly moves back and forth and helps create cutting
3 . Inspect the blade latch if your blades are loose or released frequently
and replace it if neede