All dog leashes have the same primary function— keeping your dog safe and under control in outdoor and public spaces. But each dog is different, and temperament and training needs will determine what the best dog leash type is for your pup
- Made of durable nylon webbing which is strong and lightweight
- Making it suitable for puppies as well as small-sized adult dogs
- Enforced with a padded backing, it is comfortable and soft on your hands if your furry friend tends to tug.
- Essential for avoiding friction burn.
- Metal bolt snap clip makes it easy to connect and disconnect from the dog's collar quickly
- The clip has a rotating hinge to help avoid any tangling
Color: Available in 4 colors
Almost every dog loves to go on long walks, but does every parent enjoy the same? Dog collars and leashes are a crucial, yet often underestimated part of walktime. Like they say, there’s a leash for every dog, and a dog for every leash - dogs require different leashes at different stages of training. For example, while starting out, puppies need a long leash to learn how to come back when called or to give them the freedom to explore whilst having some control. Contrarily, dogs that are learning to heel require shorter leashes to understand what’s required of them. Every leash is paired with the right dog collar, which is primarily determined by a the dog’s age and training level. Oftentimes, collars are used to give the parent some amount of control whilst allowing the dog freedom on walks. Dog collars online come in a variety of designs, ranging from but not limited to, nylon, martingale, printed and so on. Find all the best of your dog’s training essentials only Petsy!