We convey our affection for our dogs with treats. Yet, they are also something our canine partners must earn. As much as our pets need affection, care, and attention, they also require training and discipline. Exactly as we do with our real babies. But let's not be too serious, since treats are enjoyable for both our canine companions and ourselves. It's a method to build and strengthen ties with our pets. Even if it's as basic as throwing a treat to your dog during his first 'handshake' That is one of the several ways we may provide positive reinforcement to our pets, letting them know they are always good boys and girls! There are several types of treats available, but there is always one that is ideal for your furry companion.
- Highly palatable with high nutritional value
- Prepared using high-quality ingredients and real chicken meat
- Chondroitin and Glucosamine for the brave dogs
- Very high protein rich snack with low fat content
- Attractive packaging with zip-lock for increased shelf-life