Double K Challengair 2000 Force 2-Speed Single Motor Pet Dryer produces more air volume than other similar dryers – produces more air due to the aerodynamic housing design and a smooth hose lining (fewer ridges inside the hose) which reduces resistance when air travels through the hose, thereby increasing the air volume. The dryer has greater effectiveness, air volume, velocity, versatility, and value with less noise than any product in its category. Hermetically isolated switches and electronics are protected from contaminants, while the dual air inlet filtration system protects the motors and other components. The Challengair Airmax produces warm, high-velocity air under pressure to make your grooming tasks easier.
Variable Speed Dial Control allows for complete control of the air volume and velocity: full high speed down to a very low speed, and everything in between. The dial control means more flexibility in grooming with the ability to cater the airflow to the animal and your grooming needs. Choose full power for large full coated animals, moderate speeds for ears and drying sensitive areas or medium coated breeds, and low air volume for small animals, cats, or young/sensitive animals. IMPORTANT: Do not use variable control with a power inverter system.
- The 2000XL produces more air volume than other similar dryers – Produces more air due to the aerodynamic housing design and a smooth hose lining (fewer ridges inside the hose) which reduces resistance when air travels through the hose, thereby increasing the air volume.
- The variable speed model with its solid-state variable speed control allows versatile temperature, volume, and velocity adjustments.
- The Airgonomic® Nozzle System has nozzle tips that securely Snap-On to the nozzle.
- The Airgonomic® nozzle and tips are designed for easy switching with a cool-to-touch design. Included are 5 versatile attachments for any drying need. Comes with the unique “air sweep nozzle tip” for pushing water from the animal’s coat.
- The Challengair® is built with a poly carbonate, “clam-shell” housing that allows for easier servicing and makes it significantly quieter than other forced-air dryers. This unique housing is virtually indestructible and will not rust, dent, or crack as metal housings can and will retain its beauty much longer. The 2000 XL also features “iso‑dampening” motor mounts to ensure quiet and smooth operation.
- The Challengair® is available in 115-volt model and 230-volt model (only 2-speed available in 230 volts)
- Lightweight and Portable
- New Airgonomic® Nozzle System included
- Dries effectively, quickly, and safely
- Leaves coats full and lustrous
- High velocity penetrates undercoats
- Great for the clinic, grooming shop, or shows
- Unique “Air Sweep” Nozzle pushes water from the coat
- Voltage: 230 V
- Max Power: 1035 W
- Speed Control: 2-Speed
- Hose length: 6 ft
- Net weight: 7 kg
- Dimension: 18” L X 11” W X 13” H (46 L X 28 W X 33 H cm)
- Warranty - 2 Years Limited Warranty
- 1 Cone Nozzle
- 1 Round Nozzle
- 1 Flat Nozzle
How to care:
Step 1 – Unplug the dryer, and take out the cap and filter which are located at the rear exterior of the dryer. Use a vacuum cleaner or a big brush to clean the cap and foam filter. You may find the cap and filter accumulated with animal dander, debris, and hair all over it. It has to be cleaned thoroughly.
Step 2 – Later take the foam filter, scrub and clean it nicely so that the bacteria and odour are gone. Allow it to dry off and fix everything as it is.