Stabilized Vitamin C for your best friend! Natural Science Vitamin C contains high fiber Timothy hay and the stabilized vitamin C that guinea pigs need and other animals benefit from during times of stress, illness, or recovery. Offer Natural Science supplements to support the wellness of your small pets.
- Formulated with stabilized Vitamin C for guaranteed intake.
- High fiber Timothy hay supports a healthy digestive system.
- Highly palatable for small pets.
- Vitamin C exerts anti-oxidative and immune-stimulating properties.
- Formulated with the guidance of leading veterinarians and nutritionists
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
When adding supplements to your pet’s diet, consult your veterinarian.
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, and Chinchillas (all weights): 1 tab per day
Rats and Degus (all weights): 1/4 tab per day
Other Species: Contact Oxbow or consult your veterinarian
*In times of stress, Vitamin C requirements may increase.
Please consult your veterinarian for more information.
Crude Protein (min): 10.00% Crude Fat (min): 4.00% Crude Fiber (min): 9.00% Crude Fiber (max): 13.00% Moisture (max): 10.00% Ash (max): 8.00% Calcium (min): 0.60% Calcium (max): 1.10% Phosphorus (min): 0.50% Copper (min): 6 mg/kg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)(min): 25 mg
Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour, Cane Molasses, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Flax Seed Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Guar Gum, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary Extract