Nothing says love like Sheba's range of premium Cat Food, containing a special fish mix that your cat will love and adore. Your adult pet cat adores the taste of real meat and Sheba ensures your cat savours every bit of it through its range of premium cat food. This protein in gravy cat food recipe also contains essential vit amins and minerals, so this premium palate for your cat delivers a mouth-watering feast, without compromising on the goodness, making it an ideal for cats. Treat your furry friend to the satisfying taste of Sheba Feast of Flakes, wet cat food because believe it or not, Sheba is what your cat wants!
- Premium cat food for your special furry friend
- Rich fish mix with Dry Bonito Flakes in Gravy, an ideal
- Min. 10% Protein in each pouch for cat's complete nutrition
- The high-quality meal offers a tantalizing texture
- for cat with a pleasing consistency, ideal for adult cats
- Great calorific value in a small serving size - 20Kcal/1pack
- Suited for Persian Cat, British Shorthair to Siamese Cat
A medley of soft and delicate pieces in delicious gravy, Sheba is loved by cats.
The thoughtful fish mixes ensure premium proteins and moisture in each recipe.
With fish as the ingredient, Sheba ensures a wholesome feast for cats.
Why can't I Feed Her What I Eat or Cook?
Cats are obligate carnivores and require high levels of protein and nutrients like taurine, which cannot be met by home-cooked diets.
What Not to Feed to your Cat?
Baby food or too much milk, onion, garlic, raw eggs, chocolate, raw fish, chicken bones and uncooked meat.
Does My Cat Need Milk?
Cats do not need milk with their food as cats may often lose their ability to digest milk as they age, which can cause loose stools and digestive disturbances.
How Much Sheba Gravy Must Be Fed?
Feed Sheba fish mix as a complementary meal with a complete and balanced cat food like whiskas. HUFT Tip: Supply fresh water at all times.